Our client is a National Facilities Management company that are recruiting a Mobile Maintenance Engineer with Electrical bias to join their Western region. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across multiple sites within the Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, Bath and North-East Somerset, South Gloucester.
This is a mobile role, and the successful individual will be provided with a Company Van. Working hours are 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your role as a Mobile Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
The ideal Mobile Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391, Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III, 18th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, Distribution boards, plumbing, small power, and lighting (where applicable).
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence.
Some of the Employee benefits include:
- Pension contributions matched up to 8%
- Health insurance, medical cover, and Life Assurance schemes
- 24 days holiday, plus office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Subsidised Gym
- Bonus Scheme
The Successful Mobile Electrical Engineer will be offered a salary of up to £35,880 over a 40-hour week.
If this could be of interest to you, please click apply or get in touch with email@example.com to arrange a call.