Catch 22 are working with a family-owned building contractor with a history spanning over 20 years in the trade. They are currently looking for a Smoke Ventilation Engineer to join their works, maintenance, and repair team for commercial contracts across the UK.
• Pre planned and reactive maintenance on fire ventilation systems
• Working on commercial sites including retail, car parks and tourism centres
• Electrical skills preferred including 18th Edition qualification.
• Working national and Full Driving License is required.
• An understanding of UK Health & Safety Regulations within the workplace
• Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent time management skills and eagerness to learn
• Salary of around £35,000 on a 40 hour week
• 22 days holiday allowance + Bank Holidays.
• Regular overtime on premium rates.
• A company vehicle + fuel card + uniform + expenses
• Pension + healthcare support services
• Flexible work patterns
If you are an experienced Smoke Ventilation Engineer and interested in this role or open to a call to discuss then please apply or get in touch with Alex on 0113 242 8055 for a chat or email AlexCrossley@c22.co.uk