Our client are a large healthcare organisation who are seeking a CAD Technician within their estates department, to assist with construction projects on their site within the Keighley, Bradford region.
The ideal candidate will be able create complex and accurate drawings using AutoCAD, communicate clearly with stakeholders and deliver objectives within timeframes. This is a great opportunity to work with a large organisation that offers great opportunities, benefits and progression.
- Drafting project plans and collecting data
- Prepare complex engineering drawings developing engineering plans and contract documents
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Perform fieldwork and drafting tasks
- Maintain software updates and troubleshooting
- Stay updated on technical changes and carrying independent learning when required
- Undertaking special design projects
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- Proficiency in diverse software applications including AutoCAD. including a City & Guilds Certification in 2D Computer Aided Design or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comprehend complex instructions
- Strong problem-solving abilities and mathematical abilities
- Team player with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, construction methods and engineering design principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri hours
- 26 days + Bank holidays
- Basic pension
If you are interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with Laura on for more information on 0113 242 8055.