We are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to work with an established building services provider at their Branch in Stockton On Tees. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow into a Business Administration Lead or Supervisor.
The core responsibilities for this role are:
- General data entry
- Provide administration support where necessary to all users
- Follow appropriate policies in respect of GDPR / Health and Safety etc
- Preparing reports, tenders, manuals and handbooks
- Coordination of building services tasks and organising engineers
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Understanding of basic IT programmes (Word / Excel)
- Ability to communicate comfortably at all levels
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. Due to the location of the site, the ideal candidate will need to rely on their own transport.
For this role the client offers a salary of up to £24,000 with benefits and a structured route for progression.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with Laura on for more information on 0113 242 8055.