We are one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Recruitment Specialists, trading for over 40 years and with a first-class reputation in the FM Industry. Over 25 of the top FM companies use us to fulfil their recruitment needs.
We’ve been here since the beginning and are proud to be the very first recruitment specialist in the FM space. During that time, we’ve built strong and lasting partnerships and due to client demand we are now looking for driven individuals to come and join us.
WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY!
We employ a team of can-do people who remain agile in their approach. People who are committed to delivering an above and beyond service for our clients and candidates.
We empower our teams to make decision efficiently and proactively with zero bureaucracy.
We are a values driven business. Our values are not just words on paper but, they steer our approach, behaviour and decision making and provide the guiding principles on how we do business.
This role is to work within our London Office , supplying facilities & property management staff across the allocated geographic area.
Recruitment can be a complicated and challenging business with every new day offering fresh challenges, but the core responsibilities will include:
- To supply a professional, rapid and efficient service to the company’s clients
- To get to know the clients and develop business relationships with them in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Manage their areas of responsibility and co-ordinate all sales and servicing activity within them.
- Make sure that all possible ordering authorities within all clients are aware of what we have to offer.
- To ensure that the Division remains over budget set.
- To manage his/her Consultants and other personnel, ensuring they all perform in line with the company’s expectations.
- Ensure all staff have specific targets and objectives and these are managed weekly
- Control of all aspects of the branch and its business, including Business Development.
- Manage and motivate the sales activity, including drawing up and executing plans of action.
- Provide training for all Branch personnel in company policies and procedures. Recognise shortfalls in performance and identify training needs, in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Meet Quarterly with the Operations Director to review pertinent issues.
- To attend Management Meetings and to ensure Consultants and other personnel are allowed input into the Management meetings and are updated on decisions made.
- Call and chair Weekly/ quarterly team meetings
- Ensure Integrity is kept up-to-date at all times, thus ensuring an accurate mailing list, and no wasted mailers or telephone calls.
- Carry out Annual Staff Reviews.
You will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with strong Customer Service skills and a drive to not only develop a team but also have aspirations to grow and develop yourself.
We firmly believe in a relationship-based approach to recruitment and we have high standards when it comes to quality assurance, customer service and our treatment of candidates at all levels. We have built a successful brand on the back of our high standards, so we are looking for someone that has their own high standards in terms of their work ethic, their attitude and their service delivery.
We are looking for:
· Great communication skills - Listening Skills, Understanding, Influencing Skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· A resilient individual who can deal with the fast-paced nature of recruitment
· An agile worker who can easily move between several roles and tasks
· Great Planning and Organisational Skills
· Excellent Team Working Capabilities
· Personal Effectiveness - Drive, Determination, Tenacity, Ambition, Integrity
If you feel that you have the required characteristics, then we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong basic salary (£25,000 - £35,000 *Depending on experience) with generous commission structure
- 30 days holiday - rising to 35!
- Quarterly social events, including annual overseas trip
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Flexible Working Offered