We are currently working with a National Private Organisation to source an experienced Helpdesk Coordinator to join their Property and Estates Team to support in the FM Service Delivery across a large portfolio (175+ sites).
Helpdesk Coordinator Core Responsibilities Include:
Act as primary contact for telephone calls and emails answering them in a timely and professional manner.
- Log all incoming reactive jobs on the CAFM system and allocate to the site team.
- Follow up on all jobs to ensure completion within the SLA’s.
- Actively manage and monitor quote and job status, building relationships with client teams to ensure efficient processing of all work
- Build relationships on site, with suppliers and sub-contractors to assist with the delivery of a prompt and professional service to the client.
- Produce and issue PPM’s to site team as well as signing off reactive and PPM works on the system.
- Liaise with the Helpdesk Lead to ensure sub-contractors are scheduled to attend site to carry out Maintenance visits.
- Assist in Contract Support duties when required. This may include logging timesheets and expenses, raising purchase orders and assisting with monthly reports and contract review packs.
Ideal Helpdesk Coordinator will have previous experience working on a facilities helpdesk and have used CAFM systems before.
For this the client are offering their Helpdesk Coordinator a salary up to £26,000 per annum. The role will be based at the clients head office in Sheffield and will be a 37.5 hour week.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call on 0113 2428055