We are working with a UK leading technical services and facilities management company that are looking for a Mobile Building Engineer to carry out maintenance activities across commercial contracts, primarily within the healthcare and tourism sectors across Leeds.
This role would be best suited for someone that is multi-skilled, however a technical bias and relevant qualifications are preferred.
- Experience working carrying out PPM’s and reactive maintenance within a building maintenance background.
- Be multi-skilled with in building maintenance. This role could be suitable for someone that has held previous roles such as Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Gas Engineer, M&E Engineer, or HVAC Engineer.
- Experience working in commercial premises, ideally within healthcare.
- Must have technical qualifications. This could include 18th Edition, NVQ Mechanical Engineering, Heating & Plumbing, Commercial Gas tickets.
- Have a valid driving licence and ability to travel in a mobile capacity across Leeds
- Salary £33-35k
- 40 hours a week
- 32 days holidays (Inc bank holidays)
- 1 in 4 on call
- Van (Can be for personal use, subject to tax)
If interested please select apply, or get in touch with Jake for a chat on 0113 242 8055.