Our client are a market leading Facilities Management organisation and are looking for an electrically biased building engineer to maintain the building operations and manage the safe operation/maintenance of electrical systems within a large healthcare site in Sheffield. This is a great opportunity to work with a large company that offers great opportunities, benefits and progression.
- Experience working carrying out PPM’s and reactive maintenance within a building maintenance background.
- Be multi-skilled with in building maintenance. This role could be suitable for someone that has held previous roles such as Electrical Engineer, Building Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, M&E Engineer.
- Experience working in commercial premises, ideally within healthcare.
- Must have technical qualifications. This could include 18th Edition, NVQ Mechanical Engineering, Heating & Plumbing.
- Salary around £35,000
- 40 hours a week
- 32 days holidays (Inc bank holidays)
- 1 in 4 on call
If you’re interested in this role as Electrical Building Engineer please apply or get in touch with Jake on 0113 242 8055 or email@example.com for more information.