Our client, a large educational organisation in London (NW3) are currently on the search for an experienced School Evening Cleaner to join their Estates Team.
Job purpose of the School Evening Cleaner
- The Evening Cleaner will liaise to ensure all requirements of the school are met.
- You will be under the line management of the Evening Cleaning Supervisor but will, in their absence, take instructions from the Head of Caretaking.
- The role of the Evening Cleaner is predominantly to ensure that all toilets, washrooms and changing areas, for both staff and pupils, are prepared, cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- This will include ensuring adequate stocks of all consumable materials and air freshening products are maintained and available.
- In addition to this the post-holders will respond to prioritised tasks given by the Head of Caretaking (or his deputy) or the Cleaning Supervisor.
- The Evening Cleaner will be required to show initiative and to effectively manage their own time.
- Good attendance and punctuality are key requirements of the role.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience of cleaning
- Well organised
- Experience within a school environment
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Understands safe working practices and Health and Safety
- Maintains good attendance
Hours & salary on offer for the School Evening Cleaner
Permanent - 20 hrs per week Monday to Friday, term time + 2 weeks
Hrs - 4pm - 8pm
Salary: £10,439.76 per annum + benefits include a contributory staff pension scheme, interest free housing and season ticket loans, discounted use of the on-site gym facilities (UCS Active).
Our client is fully committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children. All applications for this post must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and a full Disclosure and Barring check.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position then apply here with your most up to date CV or contact Jeanette for more details 0207 220 8900