Our client, a global facilities service provider are looking to appoint an experienced Helpdesk Manager to oversee the helpdesk team from their office in Salford. The successful applicant will also be required to travel to the organisations Leeds office once per week.
Core responsibilities for the Helpdesk Manager include:
- Support the Helpdesk team, to log, respond and organise all planned and reactive works; from customer enquiry to job completion within SLA timeframe.
- Manage work orders through the client system, ensuring contract SLA’s and KPI’s are met and ensuring data accuracy.
- Collate and distribute all reports in line with procedural and contractual requirements.
- Provide system support to Helpdesk Team
- Weekly planning meeting with supervisor/Contract Manager
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with the FM, Operational and Business Development teams as well as the Client, Subcontractors and their representatives.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with all internal and external customers, maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery, promote customer satisfaction and achievement of all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Responsibility for the implementation of Health and Safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation policy and procedures.
The successful Helpdesk Manager will have extensive understanding of Facilities management and use of CAFM systems. Have previously worked in an FM role with PFI contracts would be advantageous.
For this the client are looking to offer the successful Helpdesk Manager a salary up to £40,000 per annum plus generous benefits package including private healthcare, bonus scheme, substantial starting holiday allowance and enhanced company pension.