We are currently looking for a Facilities Supervisor to support our client with the day to day running of their facility in the centre of Leeds. They do have a few other sites around the city which the applicant may need to travel to on occasion.
Core responsibilities include
- Unlocking the site in the morning/locking up in the evening
- Checking contractors on to site
- Performing H&S checks and inspections
- Being the main point of contact for facilities matters that arise
- Supporting with projects/refurb/construction work
- Supporting with reception services
- Overseeing outsourced services such as cleaning and waste management
Ideal candidates will have previous experience overseeing multiple sites and have managed H&S procedures.
For this the client is offering an hourly rate of £15.00 per hour, the role is required throughout July and possibly longer while the client looks to appoint a permanent facilities manager, should they be unsuccessful in the appointment this role could turn permanent for the right applicant.