|Job title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
Our client is a large healthcare industry and is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor with a Mechanical Engineering background to supervise the building operations and manage the safe operation and maintenance of Mechanical systems within a large site within the Airedale region. This is great opportunity to work with a large organisation in that offers great opportunities, benefits and progression. This role is ideal for someone that has previously been a Mechanical Engineer with supervisory experience and looking for an office based role.
What would a Maintenance Supervisor be doing?
- Manage the operation of complex Healthcare Mechanical systems. E.g AHU’s, Hot and Cold water systems, Medical Gas pipeline systems, Legionella checks, Pneumatic tube and pumping systems, boiler plant, refrigeration and chiller plant equipment.
- Handling Risk assessments and ensuring compliance is maintained.
- Managing a small team of engineers including the training and supervision of operational maintenance staff, including recruitment, absences and staff development performance.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Engineer with projects, people supervision and management of building operations.
- Work flexible hours and able to be on call for escalation (1 in 7, £150 payment available whilst on call)
To be successful in this role as Maintenance Supervisor you should –
- Hold relevant technical qualifications within Mechanical Engineering or Building services e.g HND Mechanical Engineering, City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 (Essential)
- Have a strong Mechanical Engineering background within a facilities management environment (Essential)
- Have strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislations, ideally with relevant qualifications such as IOSH/NEBOSH (Preferred)
- Hold previous experience working within a large commercial building, ideally within healthcare environment and knowledge of BMS systems (Preferred)
- Have excellent people management skills. Previous roles could include being a team leader, supervisor or manager.
If you are successful in the role as Maintenance Supervisor, you will receive a salary of £36,000 with opportunities for progression and development. If you are interested in this role, please Apply or get in touch with Laura on 07387020358 for more information.