Recruitment Consultant – Facilities Management, Technical Division
Based : Garforth, Leeds
Salary : £24,000 - £26,000 + OTE
Catch 22 are one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Recruitment Specialists, trading for over 38 years and with a first-class reputation in the FM Industry.
We offer a full and comprehensive recruitment service here at Catch 22 - from short term temporary supply through to high end permanent and executive level recruitment.
This role is to work within our technical division supplying permanent staff to our clients across the London and surrounding areas.
Recruitment can be a complicated and challenging business with every new day offering fresh challenges, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, interviewing and presenting the best possible candidates from within facilities management to our clients.
- Managing payroll of temporary staff to ensure all temporary workers are paid correctly and on time.
- Registering candidates, checking right to work, taking up references and updating the database.
- Formatting CV's preparing candidates to be sent to clients and for interview.
- Developing excellent market knowledge through research, candidate interviews and dialogue, client briefings and general industry information available online.
- Building long standing relationships with relevant businesses via excellent customer service, solid results, etc.
- Generating new business, through lead generation, business development calls and marketing.
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Industry Standards (REC) and relevant Legislation.
We firmly believe in a relationship-based approach to recruitment and we have high standards when it comes to quality assurance, customer service and our treatment of candidates at all levels. We have built a successful brand on the back of our high standards, so we are looking for someone that has their own high standards in terms of their work ethic, their attitude and their service delivery.
We are looking for:
- Great communication skills - Listening Skills, Understanding, Influencing Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A resilient individual who can deal with the fast-paced nature of recruitment
- An agile worker who can easily move between several roles and tasks
- Great Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent Team Working Capabilities
- Personal Effectiveness - Drive, Determination, Tenacity, Ambition, Integrity
- 1 year + recruitment experience
If you feel that you have the required characteristics, then we would love to hear from you.
Full training is provided and we do not expect people to hit the ground running on day one. We do expect people to have the right attitude and the right behavioral characteristics!
The Package and Working Conditions:
We are looking for professionals to be based in the Leeds area. We offer a competitive starting salary and an uncapped Bonus scheme.
We are able to support with apprenticeships or NVQ Qualifications to allow the candidate to develop within the industry.
We also offer a company pension, regular performance reviews and incentives, ongoing training, company events, death in service benefits.
For more information, please contact Liam Davis 07884 088294 or apply online