Catch 22 are currently working with a well-known private medical organisation based in central London who are require a Senior Hard Services Manager within Facility Management.
The position requires previous experience in a medical setting or knowledge of hospital/private medical systems and an ability to manage contracts, policies and problem solving within a Hard FM setting.
As a Senior Hard Services Manager you should be able to;
- Manage existing and future facility operations e.g fixed and movable medical equipment, HVAC, vacuum, med gas, nurse call, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and manage problems and present solutions.
- Analyse various cost, usage and vendor utilisation and determine savings potentials.
- Perform required systems checks, inspections and maintain records.
- Be able to evaluate, discuss and prepare policies & procedures and compliance reports.
- Set up and maintain contract terms and strategies and renewals.
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills.
- Work collaboratively with construction issues that may arrive.
- Take ownership of day 2 works, mini projects, training and other duties as required.
To be successful in this role you should;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to present ideas verbally and in writing.
- Show accountability and delivery quality work whilst meeting deadlines.
- Show initiative and prioritise work effectively, managing multiple demands.
- Be customer orientated and provide timely responses to issues raised.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary up to £65,000 + 10% annual bonus
- Pension package
- Shares scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (Includes pre-existing conditions)
- 33 Days holidays (Inc of bank holidays)
If you’re looking for a new role select APPLY NOW or for more information contact Laura on 07387020358.