Our client a top independent school based in Hampstead, London is looking for a Ongoing Temporary School Premises Assistant asap.
The school is fully committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children. All applications for this post must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and a full Disclosure and Barring check.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week
- 7am - 4pm (including an hour for lunch) Monday - Friday.
- Flexibility will be required dependent on operational needs. Weekend cover (once a month) will be required
Pay: Between £10.85 - £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Job Requirements :
- Preparation of teaching facilities according to requirements.
- Preparation of facilities for events; clearing up afterwards and ensuring that facilities are ready again for ‘normal’ school activities.
- Ensuring all visitors entering the site follow correct signing in procedures and escorting them to their destination if required.
- Ensuring site security is maintained including gate duty if required.
- Ensuring equipment taken off the premises is authorised to be removed.
- Receipt of goods delivered and the distribution within the school as required.
- Physical movement of equipment and furniture within the school.
- General cleaning and caretaking requirements undertaken.
- Fire exits and fire doors regularly checked.
- Security requirements implemented:
- Areas are locked or unlocked;
- Appropriate action on alarm systems is taken;
- Safe custody of keys
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Vehicles parked on school premises are regularly checked for due authorisation.
- Any other reasonable requests as instructed by the line manager
MUST have a recent Enhanced DBS within the last 3 months or be willing to apply for one immediately (This would be done with the client)