Catch 22 are working with a national leisure facilities company who have over 100 clubs spread across the UK&I. Due to a recent restructure within the facilities team they have a number of maintenance roles across the UK for experienced, friendly maintenance professionals to join. Please see below an overview of what the job entails;
What will I be doing?
- Working in a customer facing role to provide a solution to any reported issues
- Keeping the club in a working order so members can fully enjoy their experience
- Having health & safety at the full front of your mind when delivering tasks
- Working in a compliant fashion and operating in ways that shadow their internal governance and legislations.
- Managing reactive and PPM tasks to help with the overall running of the leisure facilities
- Delivering as hoc activities as required
- Working with other team members to share knowledge & expertise
- Light plumbing, joinery, electrical and fabric repairs
- Maintenance of pool
- Working across 2 sites (20 hours per site)
What qualifications, skills and experience do I need?
- Technical skills or discipline (i.e. Carpentry / Plumbing / Single Phase Electrics) – Essential
- Pool Plant Operators Qualification (STA or similar) – Essential
- Demonstrates excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and collaboration skills
- Must be able to work alone or in a team
- A full driving licence or the ability to travel efficiently between clubs under your responsibility – Essential (for multi-site roles)
What are the benefits to the role?
- Opportunities to upskill and progress
- Use of leisure facilities for you and your immediate family for FREE
- Free parking on site
- Bike2Work scheme
- No call outs
There are 2 Part-time roles based in either Purley or Raynes Park and is offering a salary of up to £30,000 and has incredible employee benefits! If you’re looking for a new role and wanting to work with a company that provides you with the tools to better your skills then look no further. APPLY NOW or for more information contact Laura on 07387020358