Our client a national public sector organization based in Cardiff are looking to bring in a temporary Facilities Office Administrator for the coming months. This role is ongoing and could potentially turn permanent for the right applicant.
Core responsibilities of the role include
- Be the go to point of contact for office and general facilities enquiries and issues.
- To log jobs on the facilities helpdesk and see them through to completion.
- Administer incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide a warm and welcoming service to visitors to the building.
- To liaise with and manage contractors completing works on site.
- Undertake H&S inspections/audits and ensure new starters have an H&S induction.
- Ensure H&S compliance such as adequate first aiders, fire wardens and that PAT testing is completed as required.
- Assist with general office and facilities administration tasks as required.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience overseeing an office environment and office facilities services. Having previous experience of working with contractors and conducting H&S audits/inspections would also be beneficial.
For this the client is offering an hourly rate up to £13.19 per hour. This is a full time, ongoing temporary position. The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.