Our client a national FM service provider are looking to appoint a Helpdesk Manager to oversee the helpdesk function within their office and across their portfolio of contracts.
- Analyse performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of customer issues.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Track and analyse trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in the FM sector within a managerial position. Excellent customer service and IT skills are also required for this role, having previously worked in a target driven environment or to SLAs would also be beneficial.
For this the client is offering a salary up to £28,000 per annum.