Our client, a successful national healthcare organisation are looking to appoint a permanent full time Tenant Liaison Manager for a site based in Newham, Greater London.
The Tenant Liaison Manager (TLM) role is to facilitate the integration and engagement of existing and prospective tenants and provide day-to-day management of the sites. The role works closely with the companies Property team to help ensure the safe and efficient running of the site whilst working closely with tenants to maximise tenant satisfaction and improve utilisation. The TLM role will report into a Business Support Manager (BSM) or Area Property and Asset Manager (APAM).
- Customer service
- Bookable room space
- Site feedback
- Compliance register
- Tenant and site handbook
- Contact list
- Health & safety
- Facilities management contracts
- Occupation agreements - Leases/Licenses
- Property register
- Site use
- Sole Demise Spaces
- Promote available space
- Performance reporting
- Community requirement
Qualifications/Knowledge & Application:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Facilities Management and/or appropriate qualification in Site Management and/or Facilities Management (BIFM level 3 or above) above).
- Experience of presenting complex information to working groups across the health and social care community.
- Experience of financial management including monitoring budgets.
- Ability to develop effective networks with stakeholders within and outside the health sector.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure autonomously, within resources and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise ongoing planned work adjusting to changing requirements and organisational needs.
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-motivator and ability to motivate others.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Good working knowledge of health care and primary health care services.
- Understanding of healthcare systems within organisations.
- Health and safety training e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Experience of working in a health centre or large health facility.
- Experience in supervising a small team.
- Ability to plan, set objectives, prioritise, and review performance against objectives.
Salary offered : £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum