We are currently working with a healthcare organisation based in Manchester to supply a temporary Assistant Facilities Manager for the coming months.
The successful applicant will:
- Line manage the facilities team in Manchester including supporting with staff inductions and managing the workload to meet deadlines.
- Organise and manage the reception service to ensure it is covered when required.
- Act as the first point of call for any facilities issues that arise in the Manchester office.
- Oversee key functions such as office management, facilities, maintenance and health & safety.
- Liaise with and manage contractors onsite when they are required.
- Ensure all facilities systems and process are maintained and up to date in the relevant places (both online and physically).
- Assist in monitoring the facilities budget within the Manchester office.
- Maintain the office security and health & safety procedures and ensure they are accessible to all staff.
- Deputise for the Estates & Facilities Manager and provide back up support for the London office when required.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience managing office facilities, holding a health & safety qualification such as IOSH would also be beneficial.
This is a temporary position currently for the next 3 months (12 weeks). The client are looking to offer an hourly rate of £14.33 for this position.
Interviews for this position will be help week commencing the 25th of October with a planned start date of the 8th of November.