Part-time hours: 20 per week
Hours: 8.00am to 12noon (Monday to Friday) - flexibility required to work outside of your hours or occasional weekend's work.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Catch 22 is on the look our for a part-time Housekeeper on behalf the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, an award winning student accommodation based in Elephant and Castle that works closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities. This is an ideal opportunity for any experienced Housekeeper looking for a Part-time job.
- Daily cleans of all internal corridors.
- Weekly cleans of all internal common areas.
- Monthly deep clean of all common areas.
- Deep cleaning rooms in the building as part of the summer turnaround where required
- Working alongside the maintenance operative to make sure the building is kept in good condition at all times.
- Taking accountability for overall property presentation.
- Support office where required
- Monitoring and fulfilling the varied auditing requirements,
- Including: maintenance audits, Health and Safety audits, identifying and managing fire safety issues, Control of Hazardous Substances requirements (COSHH)
- Ad hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Past cleaning experience is essential
- Previous experience of working in student accommodation/hotels or hostels is preferred, but not essential
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Ability to work independently
- The ability to prioritise work