Catch 22 are looking for a maintenance engineer who has previous experience within estates or facilities or someone who may have a keen interest on having a hands on hobby. The role will require someone to turn their hand to a variety of different tasks within maintenance from basic fabric repairs to assisting other engineers with tasks.
Your Duties are;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks
- Assisting other team members when required
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience or knowledge of building fabric and maintenance repairs.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
Benefits of the role?
- Flexible hours on offer. This can be part time or different working hours
- Subsidised gym membership, golf, swim and onsite accommodation
- Free lunch EVERYDAY
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work
This role has free parking on site, tools provided and the chance to be able to work in an attractive work location surrounded by mixture of both listed and modern architecture. If interested in this role or roles similar then please contact Liam at Catch 22 on 07884 088294