Our client, a national not-for-profit organisation based in Leeds are looking for a Temporary Facilities coordinator till the end of January to support in the management of their site.
Core responsibilities include:
- Provide health, safety and security support such as Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS), DSE, CCTV and access controls management, car park management, (maintenance and contracts) ensuring alignment and support that delivers on the defined SLA’s and service standards.
- Deliver and manage building inspections ensuring inspections are carried out, issues are escalated, and tasks are closed in line with the policy and procedures.
- Take ownership and be responsible for delivering operational facilities related KPIs, SOPs and other procedures which control site or office activity.
- Provide maintenance support ensuring routine repairs/ maintenance items are dealt with promptly and effectively and if necessary, arrange for third party to attend the office to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Ensure completion of monthly PPM’s and statutory compliance.
Candidates must have previous experience overseeing facilities services within an office environment possess at least an IOSH qualification.
For this the client is offering an hourly rate up to £15.00 per hour. This is a temporary role till the end of January at this point.