Our client, a national public organisation are currently on the search for a temporary Tenant Liaison Manager (Facilities Manager) to over see a group of their sites in Barnsley. South Yorkshire. The candidate will be expected to travel around this region to meet the needs of the role.
Reporting into the Business Support Manager the Tenant Liaison Manager's role will be to provide day to day management of the sites ensuring the safe and efficient running of the sites whilst working closely with tenants to maximise tenant satisfaction and improve utilisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the main point of contact for tenant liaison and any issues that occur onsite
- Arrange, chair and facilitate tenant meetings (including site user groups and any health and safety related meetings as may be required). Promote engagement between tenants and encourage idea sharing and problem solving.
- Coordinate and provide support to site users on tenant new work requests, provide assistance in following the approvals procedure, as appropriate and liaise with the Helpdesk.
- Coordinate and accompany visiting contractors on site visits in relation to tenant new work requests, tenant variation requests and specifically accompany the Health, Safety, Security and Fire officers for the purposes of implementing fire risk assessments.
- Action any reasonable contracting requests (e.g. work permit, risk assessment, district valuer audit) as required.
- Manage key allocation records and coordinate the distribution of keys and fobs.
- Maintain records of and review the site's fire risk assessments and implement or escalate any actions.
- Keep records of FM contract obligations, such as planned, preventative maintenance and lifecycle works.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Facilities Management role and experience of financial management including monitoring budgets. Due to the nature of the businesses, experience within a healthcare environment will be advantageous.
In return, our client is offering an hourly rate up to £17.95 per hour (equivalent to a salary of £35,000 per annum). This is a temporary position till the end of the year, the client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.