Our client, a large educational organisation in London (NW3) are currently on the search for an experienced School Caretaker to join their Estates Team.
Job purpose of the School Caretaker
The role of the Caretaker is to work with the Site Services Manager/Head Caretaker and Deputy Head Caretaker to ensure that the school facilities are prepared according to requirements , including health & safety specifications and that the day security of the facilities is maintained.
Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Facilities/ Estates Team member or Caretaker well practiced in working in a similar environment.
- A 'doer' - able to follow instructions and get stuck in
- Able to work part of a team
- Reliability in working hours and puctual
- Flexibility in working hours
Hours & salary on offer for the School Caretaker
Full time - permanent
Hrs 40 hrs per wk: 7am - 4pm with additional shifts on rota basis
Monday to Friday, required to also work one weekend per mth 7am - 4pm this would be classed as overtime based @ the normal hourly rate
Salary: offering up to £27,343.76 (£13.15 p/hr) per annum + benefits depending on experience
An offer for this position is subject to an Enhanced DBS (to be carried out by our client) and references.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position then apply here with your most up to date CV or contact Jeanette for more details 0207 220 8900