Our client, one of the world's leading property firms, is looking to recruit an experienced Building Manager to oversee a large corporate multi-tenanted building in Manchester (M2)
Core responsibilities within the role include:
- Oversee hard & soft facilities services across the site (280,000 sq ft)
- Manage the directly employed front of house and security staff based at the site
- Manage the Service Charge budget across the site (£2.8million)
- Liaise with existing and potential tenants
- Ensure the site is compliant with all the clients systems and procedures
- Monitor health & safety to ensure a secure working environment
- Manage all external contractors onsite
- Ensure the best value is achieved through regular audits and budget reviews
- Ensure all systems, records and audit files are maintained and completed regularly.
Candidates must have previous experience in facilities management ideally within a corporate property management setting and hold a health & safety qualification such as IOSH. Higher qualifications such as NEBOSH or an IWFM qualification would also be beneficial.
There is a robust network within the organisation to support the building manager and the position offers an excellent opportunity to learn and enhance your facilities management skills and develop within a high-profile company.
In return our client is offering a salary up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience plus other strong benefits.