Our client, a National Facilities Management Organisation are currently on the search for a Contract Manager to assume operational responsibility for the provision of the contracted FM services to the Healthcare site based in Newham, East London.
The post holder will manage the delivered services for the sites. They will be expected to effectively manage site teams in their duties to ensure contractual, statutory and QMS compliance for the facilities management services and to ensure that the services are delivered within budgetary requirements and profitability improved year on year.
- Responsible for the development of effective relationships with all stakeholders within the contract, and to ensure effective communications and engagement with all parties.
- Work closely with clients to identify service improvement/ development opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with Service Users to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen Service User relationships.
- Manage Service User interaction and expectations regarding Health and Safety and Quality.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture and recommend new initiatives and review and build on existing systems.
- Direct line management of service delivery teams through leadership, management, motivation, performance appraisement, coaching and development. React promptly to team/individual issues.
- Fully meet and exceed the company objectives including cost, operational, culture change, sharing best practice initiatives improved systems/procedure and first-class service provision.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technical Facilities Manager with a minimum 5 years' experience within comparable role. You will have a proven track record of building and leading high quality, results focused teams within a full-service environment and you will have experience of managing a site/s of 10,000 M2+, with 50+ employees and a budget of £750 K+. Due to the nature of the role you will hold a technical (M&E) qualification and ideally hold a NEBOSH certificate.
In return, our client is offering a salary of £60,000 plus a benefits package which includes 25 days holidays, 5% pension, Health Insurance and 15% performance based bonus.