We are working with a UK leading technical services and facilities management company that is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to carry out maintenance activities across commercial contracts, primarily within the healthcare and tourism sectors across Leeds.
This role would be best suited for someone that is multi-skilled, however a technical bias is also welcomed.
The ideal Mobile Maintenance Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience working carrying out PPM’s and reactive maintenance within a building maintenance background.
- Be multi-skilled with in building maintenance. This role could be suitable for someone that has held previous roles such as Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Gas Engineer, M&E Engineer, or HVAC Engineer.
- Experience working in commercial premises, ideally within healthcare.
- Must have technical qualifications, such as 18th Edition, NVQ Mechanical Engineering, Heating & Plumbing, Commercial Gas tickets.
- Have a valid driving licence and ability to travel in a mobile capacity across Leeds
If successful, the Mobile Maintenance Engineer will be offered a salary of around £34,000.
Please select apply, or get in touch with myself on 0113 242 8055 or email email@example.com.