Our client an established professional organisation in Leeds are looking to appoint a number of Contact Centre Assistants to start early to mid-July. This is a full time role working 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (35 hours per week), there is no requirement to weekends or evening working in this role. The position is not like a standard contact centre as it is working within a very new and small team and is not the kind of environment with high call volumes and heavily monitored/tracked call handling.
Core responsibilities for the Contact Centre Assistants include:
- Handling incoming calls and screening them to determine if they need to be passed on to another team.
- Dealing with general enquires such as updating account details or directing people to certain aspects of the organisations website.
- Resolving email enquiries sent through to the team.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all customers and callers.
- General administration within the team.
Ideal Contact Centre Assistants will have previous experience within contact/call centers and have excellent customer service.
For this the client are looking to offer their Contact Centre Assistants up to £23,000 per annum plus generous benefits package (including employer pension up to 12%). As the role is within a new team a lot of structured training and development will be available.