Catch 22 are looking for an experience Electrician who has previously worked in a maintenance environment. You will be working with one of the North West's leading Conference and Entertainment venues. The role is 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7.
This is an excellent single site position with the chance to work on a state-of-the-art venue. They will require the planning and provision of temporary electrical services for large scale events and conferences. The ultimate objective is to ensure that the customer experience is delivered to the highest possible standard.
Your duties will include;
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out reactive & emergency breakdown tasks
- Assisting team members when required
- Reducing the sites energy consumption
- Overseeing visiting subcontractors
- Carry out work in a safe & diligent manner
Who we are looking for;
- Relevant electrical qualifications such as 18th edition
- Experience of working in a maintenance role
- Knowledge of electrical systems on a commercial building
- Proactive approach to work life
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
If you're looking for an exciting role similar to this whether that be in Manchester or somewhere else within the UK then don't hesitate to contact Liam at Catch22 on 07884 088294 or email Liamdavis@c22.co.uk