We are looking for an experienced M&E Engineer within Norwich for a large static site that has over 50+ buildings that need to be maintained, the role is working with one of the best employers within the facilities industry. Please see below an overview of this exciting role;
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Fabric Services.
- Management of workload using the CAFM System
- Compliance with and record keeping for Quality Management System and management of the Quality, Health, Safety + Environment responsibilities on the site.
- Assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems.
- Prioritising reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Monthly team meetings to be attended, including toolbox talks
- To join the site “on call” rota and attend out of hours emergency calls as required
- Liaising with Supervisor or Contract Manager when internal audits are conducted
- Implementation of operational processes to facilitate in efficient operation of the contract
- Educated to a minimum of Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent in an Electrical discipline
- Able to organize work load for team and manage the completion of the planned & reactive tasks.
- Able to complete and review site specific risk assessments.
- Educated to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent in a Mechanical discipline
- Ability to interrogate and operate BMS’s systems
- C&G 2391 Test and Inspection
The role is a client facing role on a static site, the site has over 50+ small to large buildings that have both commercial & domestic system installed which need to be maintained, majority of the role will entail PPM's however reactive work is part of the job. If you're looking for a new opportunity where the company values your worth & will be able to provide you an exciting job role then don't hesitate to contact Liam at Catch22 on 07884 088294