We are currently looking for a Helpdesk Operator to join a national facilities service provider to support their north west region from Salford, Manchester
- Managing the upkeep of the quotation process and requesting updates for any outstanding quotations.
- Dealing with Suppliers and Sub-contractors.
- Maintaining an accurate log of all preventative and reactive works.
- Preparation and typing of quotations, and updating of correspondence files.
- Co-ordinating telephone and day to day enquiries relating to the portfolio onto the helpdesk through CAFM system.
- Management of sub-contractors records on the portfolio, raising orders for ad-hoc and specialist works requests.
- Liaising with Help Desk and disseminating information relating to call-outs and collation of call out rota.
- Raising purchase orders and receipt of goods to site on the instruction of the management team, and maintain in good order the systems for effective financial monitoring.
- Collation of paperwork regarding accident reports and site audits/inspections.
Applicants require excellent customer service skills and strong IT skills. Having previously worked on a facilities helpdesk and used a CAFM system in past roles would be beneficial.
For this the client is looking to offer a salary up to £23,000 per annum