Our client, one of the world's leading property agents, is looking to recruit a Building Manager to oversee a large multi-tenanted building in Manchester (M3)
Core responsibilities within the role include:
- Oversee hard & soft facilities services across the site
- Manage the directly employed front of house and security staff based at the site
- Liaising with existing and potential tenants
- Ensuring the site is compliant with all the clients systems and procedures
- Monitor health & safety to ensure a secure working environment
- Manage external contractors onsite (including 2 permanent outsourced maintenance staff).
- Ensure the best value is achieved through regular audits and budget reviews
- Ensure all systems, records and audit files are maintained and completed regularly.
Candidates must have previous experience in facilities management ideally within a corporate property management setting and hold a health & safety qualification such as IOSH. Higher qualifications such as NEBOSH or an IWFM qualification would also be beneficial.
There is a robust network within the organisation to support the building manager and the position offers an excellent opportunity to learn and enhance your facilities management skills and develop within a high-profile company.
In return our client is offering a salary up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.