Catch 22 are looking for an experience maintenance engineer who has a plumbing or mechanical qualification behind them to look after the facilities of a large estate, this would involve overseeing a number of buildings on the premises to make sure everything is in line with compliance and H&S regulations.
Your Duties are;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks
- Assisting other team members when required
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally looking for someone with a plumbing qualification, experience being a plumber or heating engineer.
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices..
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Able to undertake general multi-skilled PPM's and tasks
This role has free parking on site, tools provided and the chance to be able to work in an attractive work location surrounded by mixture of both listed and modern architecture. If interested in this role or roles similar then please contact Liam at Catch 22 on 07884 088294